Cholesterol is a waxy, fat like substance found in every cell of the body. It helps digest fats, strengthen cell membranes and produces hormones.
Although cholesterol serves many important functions in the body, too much cholesterol in the blood can be dangerous.When blood cholesterol reaches high levels, it builds on artery walls increasing risks of blood clots, heart attacks and stroke.
Causes of High Cholesterol:
1. High intake of excessive fatty foods
2. Sedentary lifestyle
3. Mental stress
5. Excessive consumption of alcohol
6. Malfunctioning of liver
K-Rol Works on High Cholesterol by:
1. Breaking down the bad cholesterol
2. Improving the blood circulation
3. Acting as a cardiac tonic
4. Rejuvenating and restoring the functioning of the liver.