Kinotakara is a Japanese Product that serves as an excellent detoxifier. It is formulated by Professor Dr.Kawase Itsuko from Japan is the founder of this health-care therapy.
Kinotakara is a detoxifier, which absorbs the unwanted toxins from our blood. Kinotakara is formulated from six anchor ingredients, the main ingredient being Wood Vinegar. One needs to paste Kinotakara to the soles before going to sleep. By the next morning, Kinotakara will change colour from the original whitish to gray; brown or black and these changes indicate the amount of toxin been adsorbed from the body.
Kinotakara is effective in relaxing the muscles and improves our sleeping pattern. It is effective in keeping our whole body healthy by adsorbing the toxins.
Kinotakara is the latest wellness breakthrough from Japan. It is specifically designed to awaken your body, mind and spirit to a healthier, happier and more energized you.Benefits:
- Detoxifying and cleansing the body.
- Improving blood circulation.
- Relieving muscular and joint pains as in Rheumatism, Arthritis, and Gout.
- Reducing the swelling due to Edema, Kidney Problem.
- Strengthening the immune system.
- Enhancing quality sleep.
- Energizing the vital organs.
- Bleeding gums
- Best to be placed under the sole.
- Can be used anytime, but preferable during your nightly sleep.
- Keep feet in hot water for 20-30 mins, dry feet properly.
- Take out Kinotakara and the plaster enclosed. Paste Kinotakara.
- Remove portion "A” of the plaster.
- Place Kinotakara on the middle of the plaster.
- Remove portion "B” of the plaster.
- Place Kinotakara on the soles of your feet before going to bed at night.
- Morning – the area must be cleaned properly.