To understand more about the Company’s Profile, Product Knowledge, Marketing Plan, Terms & Conditions & Rules and Regulations.
- Use the products personally in order to feel its benefits thus providing you with the understanding of the benefits of the products.
- Using the products personally will not only improves your state of health but you will also be able to share the benefits with your friends and customers and convince them to purchase the products.
- Having products in hand will ensure that your friends and customers can purchase the products immediately.
- Request your sponsor to assist you initially in purchasing your stocks (Products).
To perform your work well, we have Digital Marketing tools such as E-Pamphlets, E-Product catalogue, Products PPT, Training Session & Social media's.
- Often attend product knowledge and system training.
- Efforts should be made to encourage your friends and downlines to attend training and meetings through online.
Examples of a successful image are your manners, attire, attitude, conversation and habits.
- Everyone is your potential prospect.
- List down your sponsorship as follows: Unemployed, not satisfied with current job, business minded, those who wish for success, those who are in financial problems, retiree, those who are experienced in Direct Selling.
- List down at least 100 prospects and keep them close to you.
- Your list of prospect should begin with the ones closest to you.
- Do not disregard our prospects.
- Continue to make new friends and list them in your prospect list.
- Give Priority to friends who are close to you.
- Invite them over to the meeting to convince them.
- Make one to one invitation.
- Before inviting your prospect, inform your upline about your prospect’s background.
- Discuss with your upline regarding the technique of invitation.
- Invite your prospects sincerely.
- While inviting do not touch on 3 matters: Company, Products and Marketing Plan.
- Invite one person at a time but couples are encouraged to come together.
- Learn telephone ethics; keep your conversation brief.
- Your appointment should be reconfirmed.
- The aim is to assist prospects to have an interest in the business and to further understand the benefit of network marketing.
- After the appointment, you must do a follow-up within 24 hours.
- The best way to do follow-up is to meet them personally.
- Prepare tools such as books, video tapes and others for them so that you have a chance to meet them again.
- Your positive attitude is an essential factor to convince prospects to make the decision.
- Consult with your uplines on time management when doing K-LINK business.
- Plan your first objective in K-LINK.