K – BOOSTER is an eco-friendly, non toxic product manufactured from natural sources. A truly novel, power packed formula combining Potassium Humate with inherent nutrients & a premium surfactant to obtain optimum & healthy crop output. The premium surfactant helps in better dispersion of nutrients in the spray solution. Nutrients are derived from organic matter which is rich in mineral & organic substances essential for healthier plant growth.7 Stars of K-Booster
- Organically Derived
- Organic ‘K’
- Highly Bio Active.
- Traces of Amino acids & vitamins.
- Easily Available form.
- Indigenously developed formula.
- Traces of N, P, K, Ca, Mg, Fe, Zn, Mn, Mo, B, Cu etc.
1. Improve and optimize the uptake of nutrients and water by plants.
2. Act as natural chelator for metal ions under alkaline conditions and promote their uptake by the roots.
3. Rich in both organic and mineral substances essential to plant growth.
4. Retain water soluble fertilizers in the root zones and reduce their leaching.
5. Promote the conversion of nutrient elements (N, P, K + Fe, Zn and other trace elements) into forms available to plants.
6. Liberate carbon dioxide from soil and enable its use in photosynthesis.
7. Helps to eliminate chlorosis due to iron deficiency in plants.
8. Potassium Humate biologically stimulates the plant and the activities of micro-organisms.
9. Stimulate plant enzymes and increase their production.
10. Stimulate growth and proliferation of desirable micro-organisms in soil.
11. Stimulate root growth, especially vertically and enable better uptake of nutrients.
12. Promote the development of chlorophyll, sugars and amino acids in plants and aid in photosynthesis.
13. Increase vitamin and mineral content of plants.
14. Stimulate plant growth (higher biomass production) by accelerating cell division, increasing the rate of development in root systems and increasing the yield of dry matter.
15. Helps in absorption of mineral nutrients in plants even in unfavorable conditions like drought, and thus helps to fight the effect of drought.